Make it pink! Make it blue! Throw a gender reveal party with Disney flair thanks to Sleeping Beauty–inspired DIY boxes. They make the perfect reveal, announcing if you’re welcoming a baby girl or boy into the world. Plus, they double as a beautiful party favor.
Scroll through to learn how to craft these Fairy-approved gender reveal boxes.
For more Disney fun, check out these cute Disney smash cakes:
What You’ll Need
- Glitter felt
- Blue and pink ribbon
- Hot glue
- Small and medium paintbrushes
- Plain wooden box with latch
- Pink or blue confetti
How To Make It
- Cut a piece of gold glitter felt in half.
- Hot glue 3 blue ribbons onto a corner of 1 of the pieces and 3 pink ribbons onto the other piece.
- Roll the felt up tightly so that it looks like a wand, placing glue along the edge of the felt before rolling it up completely. Repeat with the other felt piece. Let them dry.
- Using a medium paintbrush, paint half of the box blue and the other half pink.
- Once dry, add either pink or blue confetti inside for the gender reveal party.
- Use these boxes as party favors for the guests, and have them wave a pink or blue wand (depending on their guess) before the big reveal!
- Then have guests open the box to show if it’s pink or blue for a memorable gender reveal with Disney flair.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.