A friend to all, Snow White makes a tiny cottage in the woods her home. Gather up your own winter greenery and woodland details to create this Christmas tree topper inspired by Snow White’s adventure with the seven dwarfs.
What You’ll Need
- 3 twigs about 5-6 inches in length
- Craft wire
- A small bundle of winter greenery (found in the floral department of your local craft store or fresh from your tree)
- Small pinecone
- Woodland animals (found at your local craft store)
- Red mini apple (found at your local craft store)
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Heavy floral wire
How To Make It
- Layer twigs over each other, creating a festive design and wrap with twine to hold together. For a stronger hold, first wrap with wire and then cover the wire with twine.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach bits of fresh pine and woodland animals and details. Don’t forget the red apple!
- To create the base of the tree topper, wrap heavy floral wire around a glass or cylinder. Remove from glass and shape the wire into more of a cone, smaller coils at the top.
- Hot glue the twigs to the top of the wire base.
- Place on top of your tree!
All cutting and hot glue gun use should be done by an adult.