Bring a little sunshine into your home with this spring wreath inspired by one of my favorite princesses. Feel free to whistle while you work on this fun and charming DIY! Channel Snow White‘s classic look by using blue and yellow flowers to color block, then add some forest friends, her red bow, and of course that iconic apple.
For more Disney magic, try crafting this Evil Queen Cape Blanket:
What You’ll Need
- Blue and yellow fabric flowers
- Hot glue
- Small wreath base
- Small, fake birds and apple
- Red ribbon
How To Make It
- Start by cutting off the blue and yellow flowers, along with some leaves.
- Glue them onto the wreath—placing all the blue ones on the top half, and all the yellow ones on the bottom half.
- Glue on a couple little birds and an apple.
- Finally, tie a bow with the red ribbon and glue it on.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.