Studded with ruby red gems, this sparkly white crown is specially designed with that fair young princess in mind.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- White glitter felt (the kind that’s stiff)
- Hot glue gun
- 5 red acrylic gems
- 2 red or maroon pipe cleaners
- Cloth-covered headband
How To Make It
- Print out the crown template and cut it out. Use it as a pattern to cut out two matching crown shapes from the white glitter felt. Glue the two crown shapes together with the glitter sides facing out.
- Glue the gems to the face of the crown, centering them in the upper points.
- Trim the pipe cleaners to the same length as the lower edge of the crown and then glue them to the felt, as shown, using enough glue to secure them well.
- Now glue the lower edge of the crown to the headband, starting in the center and working your way out to the ends.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago