Snowgies are the cutest snow creatures in all the land (including Arendelle and beyond). Bring the winter wonderland indoors (minus the cold) with playful Snowgie Snowflakes. They’re a fun craft for all ages, and create beautiful garlands for parties or just because.
What You’ll Need
- Snowgie snowflake template
- Thin, white printer paper
- Scissors (template #1 requires precise scissors)
- X-acto knife
- Cutting mat
- White yarn (optional)
- Tape (optional)
How To Make It
- Print Snowgie snowflake templates on thin, white printer paper.
- Cut out circles in snowflake templates.
- Fold the paper at the lines.
- Cut out the entire gray portion, excluding the eyes.
- Use x-acto knife, on a cutting mat, to cut out eyes.
- Unfold snowflakes.
- Optional: cut white yard to your preferred length and tape it to the snowflakes. Hang to the wall or ceiling to create a cute, wintery scene.
Cutting should be done by an adult.