This Thanksgiving, create a bountiful cornucopia resembling Sorcerer Mickey’s iconic hat. Your friends and family will enjoy this fun take on a classic fall craft.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Blue paint
- Sponge brush
- White felt
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Paint your cornucopia using the blue paint and sponge brush.
- While the paint is drying, take the scissors and cut out several stars and a crescent moon from the white felt.
- Hot glue gun the stars and moon to the cornucopia.
- Take the strand of rope and tie it around the opening of your cornucopia.
- Decorate your Mickey sorcerer’s hat cornucopia with gourds, foxtails, and whatever you see fit!
Posted 9 months Ago