Kids will enjoy turning an ordinary sock into the playful bull terrier, Sparky.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Adult-size sock
- Hot melt glue
- Glue gun
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Fold each ear in half along the center dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Parents will need to attach the ears to the sock using a hot glue gun. The ears should be pointing outward.
- Next, glue the eyebrows and eyes to the sock.
- Attach the nose to the edge of the sock near the toes.
- Fold each bolt in half along the center dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Glue the bolts to the sides of the sock just slightly above the ears.
- Using a marker, add stitches to Sparky’s face.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago