One thing Dory never forgets is her ability to speak whale. Grab a friend and say “HeeEeLLOooOO” with this classic tin can telephone craft.
Don’t miss Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory in 3D on June 17th.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- 2 tin cans
- 1 hammer and nail
- A long piece of string
- Colorful construction paper or scrapbook paper
- Hot glue gun
How To Make It
- Wash and remove labels from tin cans. Let dry.
- Use a hammer and nail to carefully make a hole in the bottom-center of each tin can.
- Thread the string through the hole and tie a knot to keep in place. Repeat on the second tin can.
- Measure and cut out layers of construction paper to create stripes or a design of your choice!
- Print the Dory template and trace onto colorful or patterned paper. Cut out Dory shape and hot glue onto the first tin can.
- Use the whale tail template to trace onto colorful or patterned paper. Cut out whale tail shape and hot glue onto the second tin can.
- Personalize your tin can telephone with a message or your name.
- Extend the tin can telephone from one room to another. Say hello or sing a song. Speak whale and have fun!
Posted 3 years Ago