Kids will have fun building this surfin’ sea turtle from the EAC.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make folds along all dashed lines.
- Secure the head to the shell by inserting the orange tabs into the hole between the top and bottom of the shell. Use glue or double-sided tape to secure the orange tabs behind the panels with the green outline that matches the color of the head.
- Complete the shape of the head by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in numerical order.
- Complete the shape of the shell by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order, working your way from the front of the shell to the back. Close the back of the shell with the H tabs.
- Fold each fin in half along the dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Attach the fins to the bottom of the shell.
- Attach the eyes to the head where indicated.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago