Now all padawans can build their very own Lightsaber and enroll in the Jedi Training Academy! With a little practice and a lot of heart, anyone can perfect the technique necessary to defeat the dark side.
May the force be with you.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 empty paper towel roll
- 1 fluorescent poster board, standard size (22″ x 28″)
- Glue or tape
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the hilt (handle) artwork. Wrap the artwork around an empty paper towel roll, starting with the bottom half of the hilt.
- Glue or tape the artwork to secure it to the empty paper towel roll.
- Roll a standard size fluorescent poster board so that one end is slightly wider than the other end.
- Insert the wider end of the poster board into the empty paper towel roll so that it extends from the top of the hilt. Adjust the rolled-up poster board so it fits snugly inside the hilt.
- Secure the rolled-up poster board to itself and to the hilt with clear tape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.