Experiment 626 has escaped! It’s easy to make and wear these adorable Stitch felty ears.
For more Disney magic, try Lilo & Stitch Paper Leis:
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Blue stiff felt (1 sheet)
- Purple felt (1 sheet)
- Blue or black headband
- Hot melt or craft glue
- Pen or light colored pencil
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out. Trace and cut one front left ear from stiff blue felt. Trace and cut one back left ear from stiff blue felt. Trace and cut one inner left ear from purple felt.
- Place the ear front on the left side of the headband and wrap the tab around the headband. Secure the tab to the back of the ear using hot glue or craft glue.
- Glue the ear back to the back of the ear front, sandwiching the tab between the ears.
- Glue an inner ear onto the front of the ear lining up the top and outside edges.
- Repeat the steps with the right ear on the right side of the headband.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago