Adorn your Christmas tree with Stitch, the cutest alien you’ll ever find.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Clear tape
How To Make It
- Print the Stitch Holiday Tree Topper on cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Secure the three palm trees behind the jungle scene using glue or double-sided tape.
- Attach Stitch to the front of the jungle scene between the presents. To create dimension, roll a few pieces of regular tape and use them to attach Stitch.
- Secure one end of the extender to tab A and the other end to tab B, making sure the green side faces outward.
- Slip the Stitch Holiday Tree Topper onto your tree.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago