Stitch is the most adorable alien you’ll ever find, so this Valentine’s Day, share him with someone you think is out of this world!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dotted lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the tabs on Stitch’s body to their corresponding pieces.
- After his body is complete, fold Stitch’s right arm so the design is two-sided, then secure with glue or double-sided tape. Do the same with Stitch’s tail. Note: Do not stick the tabs together.
- Fold the tabs on Stitch’s right arm outward, and secure where indicated on the right side of Stitch’s body.
- Fold the tabs on Stitch’s tail outward, and secure where indicated on his back.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago