Cozying up with Lilo & Stitch this summer? Welcome Experiment 626 into your home with this DIY no-sew pillow.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Blue t-shirt
- Teal, purple, black, and dark blue felt
- Hot glue
- Pillow stuffing
- Mixing bowl or dinner plate
How To Make It
- Cut out a large circle from a blue t-shirt. Trace around an upside down mixing bowl or dinner plate as a circle template. You should have two pieces of circle-shaped fabric.
- Apply hot glue around the edges of one circle of fabric, leaving a couple inches on two sides unglued. Place the other circle of fabric on top and press the edges. Let cool.
- Use the opening to flip the fabric inside-out.
- Fill pillow with stuffing and hot glue the opening together.
- Make Stitch’s face details out of felt. You’ll need two large teal patches, two small black dots, one dark blue nose, a teal half circle, and using the extra t-shirt material, a small tuft of fur for his forehead.
- For Stitch’s ears, cut out two leaf shapes in both the t-shirt material and purple felt. Glue them to each other. Glue small dark blue triangles at the tips of the ears.
- Pinch the bottom of the felt pieces together to create an ear-shape. Hot glue into place. Place ears inside each opening and hot glue shut. Cut out a little notch in the ear. Let cool.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago