The Stormtroopers enforce the will of the First Order. Create this tote bag, pair with Star Wars costumes from Disney Store, and set out for the movie theater.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is in theaters on December 18, 2015.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- First Order Stormtrooper Tote Bag PDF
- Canvas tote bag
- Black felt
- White felt
- Pins for sewing
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
How To Make It
- Print out First Order Stormtrooper template on regular paper or card stock.
- Cut out each piece of the template and attach to corresponding felt color with a sewing pin.
- Cut around the template pieces and place onto tote bag to build face.
- Once all pieces are placed onto tote bag, begin gluing them together starting with the smaller pieces on the top layer. Continue gluing each layer until you are ready to attach stormtrooper to the tote bag.
- Use hot glue around the backside edges of the largest felt piece and carefully place in the center of the tote bag. Let dry overnight.
All cutting and hot glue gun use should be done by an adult.