What You’ll Need
- 9″ x 9″ felt sheets (We used light blue, red, yellow, and black.)
- Fabric glue
- Poly filling
How To Make It
- Sketch out your design. Draw out a cloud or bubble shape and fill with an exclamation such as, BOOM! POW! CRASH!
- Determine which colors you’ll use for each portion of your design. Draw out each layer on its own piece of paper and cut out.
- Use T-pins to fasten your templates to the felt. Carefully cut out felt pieces.
- Use fabric glue to attach felt pieces and create your design. Complete the design by mounting on one full 9″ x 9″ felt sheet.
- Glue along the backside edge of the 9″ x 9″ felt sheet and add an additional 9″ x 9″ felt sheet as the backing. Make sure to leave an opening to fill with poly filling. Let dry.
- Once dry, carefully flip your pillow inside-out. Stuff the pillow with poly filling until full. Glue opening shut with fabric glue.
Posted 4 years Ago