Honor the hero in your life with a picture frame inspired by Marvel. This idea makes for a great Father’s Day gift!
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Wood frame
- Marvel comic books
How To Make It
- Carefully tear out the pages of the comic books. Cut pages into 3-4″ strips. Alternatively, cut out your favorite pieces of the comic book pages.
- Plan out the design of your frame by placing comic book strips on top of the wooden frame. Make sure you have enough pages to cover the frame entirely.
- Apply a thin coat of decopodge to the frame. Place the comic book pages on top. Use your paintbrush to smooth the page completely. Add a light top coat to set the comic book strip in place.
- Continue this process until entire frame is covered. Take your time and allow glue to dry between layers. If the pages get too moist, they may rip.
- Let frame dry completely for at least one hour.
- Add a photo of your biggest superhero!
Posted 4 years Ago