Unleash your inner artist! Channel Rapunzel’s creativity, as you paint the golden sun on a flower pot, just as she did on the floor of her tower.
Time: 45 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Masking tape
- Flower pot
- Sponge brush
- Acrylic paint
- Sealant (optional)
How To Make It
- Scale template to the designated print size to fit your pot. Then print on cardstock.
- Cut out sun stencil. (Note: It will help to fold the paper to make the initial cut.)
- Secure stencil to flower pot with masking tape.
- Sponge yellow acrylic paint onto pot with brush. (Feel free to get creative with the colors.)
- Optional: Apply a sealant for outdoor use.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago