Make your own colorful, felt pennants featuring Rapunzel and Pascal from Tangled. Print out the templates and let your artistic side shine through!
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Printable pennant templates
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Print out pennant templates on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out each piece of the template to use as a stencil on felt.
- Hold or pin template onto felt and cut out.
- Hot glue pieces to large triangle piece of felt.
- Cut out rectangular shape of a contrasting color to add a pop of color to the edge of your pennant.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 months Ago