After just a few seconds in the oven, these Tangled shrink charms are ready to be turned into cell phone charms, zipper pulls and beautiful jewelry fit for a princess!
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers
- Clear nail polish
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories or zipper pulls/cell phone charms
- Jump rings
How To Make It
- Print out the charms on shrink paper and cut out each charm.
- Punch a hole where indicated. You must punch the hole before you bake the charm.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
- Add the charm to whatever you’d like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach it to a cell phone strap to decorate your phone or zipper pulls.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago