With just some crayons and glue, partygoers can crown themselves King or Queen of the Jungle.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 3 pieces of regular paper or card stock
- Tape (regular or double-sided)
How To Make It
- Print out the crown on regular paper or card stock and cut out all of the pieces.
- Let children color in crown, leaves, and character badges.
- Use tape to put together the pieces of the crown’s band.
- Decorate the crown with the leaves, characters badges, glitter, and more!
Posted 5 years Ago