Say “Hakuna Matata” with a craft Timon and Pumbaa would be proud of. Share your pride for The Lion King by displaying it in your family room or on your front door. Don’t miss The Lion King in theatres now!
What You’ll Need
- Red, yellow, orange and dark yellow felt
- Dried and artificial leaves and flowers (palms, ferns, philodendron, etc.)
- White, orange and yellow paint
- Hot glue
- Artificial butterflies and beetles
- Wreath base
How To Make It
- Cut out the letters to spell “Hakuna Matata” on various colors of felt.
- Begin painting your leaves! If you decide to paint one a bright color, prime with a coat of white paint. This will help make the color pop. Let dry completely.
- Stage the letters, leaves, and bugs on the wreath until you have the arrangement you like. Try trimming stems and shaping leaves with scissors for a cleaner look.
- Take a photo of the arrangement on your phone so you remember the composition. Glue each item onto the wreath base.
- Hang it up for your entire kingdom to see!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 months Ago