Looking for an activity that’s shore to add some fun to your family movie night? Make a splash with a DIY inspired by The Little Mermaid that’s truly the bubbles! Prep the supplies and craft foam pieces, and your little ones will have a blast placing them all around the wreath.
What You’ll Need
- Styrofoam wreath base
- Clear, plastic ornaments, large and small
- Hot glue
- Craft foam (teals, greens, purple, pink)
- Ariel printable
- White cardstock
How To Make It
- Begin by removing the metal tops from all of the ornaments.
- Add hot glue around the opening at the top of the ornament and place onto the wreath. Place the large ornaments first, then fill in the empty spaces with the small ones.
- Cut out seaweed shapes from craft foam in various shades of green, teal, and pink. Hot glue them around and in between the ornaments.
- Cut out flower shapes from purple glitter foam. Hot glue them onto the seaweed.
- Download and print the Ariel PDF onto cardstock paper. Carefully cut out. Hot glue onto the wreath.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.