Let Beaker from The Muppets inspire your kids to learn. This DIY Beaker Bottle Planter uses a two-liter bottle, paint, and a few household supplies to teach little ones about recycling, nature, and giving.
Your children will have so much fun creating this craft that they’ll be saying “meep, meep, meep” all day long!
Once your family is done, donate the adorable DIY to a local community center or garden — just like the cast of Stuck in the Middle and KC Undercover.
Join Disney in a movement to create a brighter tomorrow. Apply for a $500 Disney #SummerOfService grant at Disney.com/BeInspired through September 30th.
What You’ll Need
- 2-liter bottle
- Peach colored paint
- Large paint brush
- Green sock
- Cardstock or paper
- Colored craft foam
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Cut off the top third of the bottle.
- Paint bottle.
- Place green sock onto the bottom of the bottle and cut off excess.
- Print template. Then cut out all pieces. Place on corresponding colors of foam and cut out shapes.
- Glue on all pieces of foam to create Beaker’s face!
- Fill planter half way with soil, plant seeds, and (gently) water.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.