“Boys and girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange?” Create your own creepy candle holders featuring Jack and Sally from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Just print and cut out these nightmarish designs and attach to jars or candle holders to add some light to your Halloween party.
What You’ll Need
- Candle holder templates
- Jar or large glass candle holder
How To Make It
- Download and print the candle holder templates.
- Carefully cut out each design along the line. If you’d like, you can also cut out the negative space in each design so that light will show through Jack’s eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wrap each candle holder template around your jars or glass candle holder and tape the tabs at the back.
- Place candle inside the candle holder and light to see Jack and Sally’s illuminated shadows.
All cutting should be done by an adult.