Inspired by the many faces of the Mayor from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, you can print and assemble these party hats for your guests!
What You’ll Need
- PDF of party hat
- Elastic string or plain child-sized party hats
How To Make It
- Download and print out the template for the Mayor party hats. Use thick paper to construct the hats, unless you are going to apply the template onto an already-made hat.
- Carefully cut out the hat template along the line.
- If applying the template to a pre-made hat, tape or glue onto the hat and secure at tab. If making hats from scratch, carefully bend template into a cone and secure at tab.
- If making party hats from scratch, tape or tie elastic string on either side of the hat to create a chin strap.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago