Create your very own leaf frame using supplies you probably already have at home!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Two or four 12-inch sticks
- Tow or four 6-inch sticks
- Silk leaves (any color you choose)
- Brown thread and needle
- Brown twine or yarn
- Glue (optional)
How To Make It
- Start by arranging your sticks into a rectangle. In the diagram, we used two sticks on each side of the rectangle, but only one stick is required.
- Tie the ends of the sticks together with brown thread or yarn. You can also use glue to secure your sticks.
- Place the stick frame on a work surface. Glue the leaves together so they overlap in several areas and fill the frame window. Be careful not to glue the leaves to the work surface.
- Using a needle and brown thread, attach each corner of the glued leaves to the stick frame. Use yarn or string to hang your leaf frame outside or in a sunny window.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago