These leaf pencil toppers will remind you of what’s important when writing your wishes.
Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the pencil toppers on regular paper or card stock and cut out each piece.
- Fold each pencil topper in half along the solid gray line in the center of the green base and secure with glue or double-sided tape so the design is two-sided.
- Cut along the two solid gray lines at the bottom of each set of leaves.
- Wrap the green base around your pencil and secure with tape.
Posted 9 years Ago