We all have hopes and dreams, but there are some things we want in life that are more important to us than anything else. Write your wishes down on paper and put them in this printable box. Bury the box and wait for all your dreams to come true!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the wish box on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the design. Cut along the solid black lines at the end of sides 1 and 2 and along the green solid lines to the left and right of sides 1 and 2. Cut along the black solid lines on the inside of each leaf half. Do not cut any further than the solid lines go.
- Make folds along all dotted lines, then use glue or double-sided tape to secure the tabs to the back of their corresponding pieces. The box should begin to take shape.
- To close the box, connect the two slits from sides 1 and 2, then connect the two slits from sides 3 and 4. The leaf will adorn the top of the wish box.
Cutting should be done by an adult.