“X” marks the page with this magical printable bookmark featuring Tink, Zarina and other unforgettable characters.
Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the bookmark. Cut a length of ribbon about 7 inches.
- Fold the bookmark in half along the dashed line.
- Place one end of the ribbon between the front and back of the bookmark with the rest sticking out from the top.
- Glue the front and back of the bookmark together.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago