Wielding his legendary hammer Mjolnir, Thor fulfills his obligation to protect the “mere mortals” of Earth. Protect your family and friends as you feel the power of Mjolnir in your grasp.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Download Thor Hammer
- Regular paper or card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Empty paper towel roll
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or card stock, cut out the pieces, and make all folds along dotted lines. While regular paper is sufficient for the handle, we recommend card stock for the actual hammer to ensure maximum durability.
- Attach an empty toilet paper roll to the top of an empty paper towel roll by inserting one an inch or so inside the other and securing the extended handle with strong tape. Wrap the printed handle pieces around the empty rolls and secure with glue or tape.
- Insert the toilet paper roll end of handle through the hole in the bottom of the hammer (printed side should be facing down). Secure all tabs to the handle with strong tape.
- For extra support, attach the four stabilizers by securing the long tabs to the handle and the short tabs to bottom of the hammer.
- Attach the sides of the hammer to the bottom of the hammer by securing the light blue tabs on the bottom of the hammer to the corresponding edges of each side piece.
- Attach the ends of the hammer by securing the light blue tabs on each end to the corresponding edges on the side and bottom pieces.
- Finally, close the hammer by securing the light blue tabs on the top of the hammer to the corresponding edges on the side and end pieces.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago