Looking to create the most intimidating pumpkin on the block this Halloween? Look no further. This easy-to-use template will help you carve one of the most fierce villains there is — Hela from Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok.
Scroll through for the Hela-Inspired Pumpkin Carving tutorial.
For more Disney magic, try these spooky ideas for Halloween Door Decor:
Check out Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok in theaters November 3, 2017.
What You’ll Need
- Pumpkin carving template
- Sewing pins
- Pumpkin carving kit
How To Make It
- Cut out all template pieces.
- Arrange on pumpkin, pinning the pieces down as you go.
- Use a pencil to trace out each template piece.
- Remove pins and template pieces.
- Carve out the designs, using the penciled lines as your guide.
All pinning and cutting should be done by an adult.