Wielding his legendary hammer Mjolnir, Thor fulfills his obligation to protect the “mere mortals” of Earth. Thor’s helmet helps your little ones feel powerful just like Thor!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or card stock and cut out the pieces.
- Starting with the front of the helmet, make all folds along dotted lines away from you. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all tabs to their corresponding pieces.
- Three helmet straps have been provided. Cut out two straps, and attach one to each side of the helmet, aligning the black borders at the top and bottom of the straps with the corresponding black borders on the front of the helmet. Wrap the straps around your child’s head to determine the exact size of the helmet. Secure the straps when you’re satisfied with the fit. You may use the third strap if two are insufficient.
- Fold each wing in half along the dotted line, and secure so that the design is two-sided. Align each helmet wing with its corresponding shaded semicircle and secure with glue or tape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago