This little Thumper cutie will bounce right into your heart on Easter.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular white paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out Thumper on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Cut a slit along the side of each A tab (opposite of the dashed line).
- To put Thumper’s body together, fold each dashed line away from you. Glue each A tab to the white side of the panel to its right (it will form a cone shape). Glue the end panels together by gluing tabs B to the white side of the opposite panel.
- Tuck and glue the C tabs to the inside of Thumper’s head to close off the top. Tuck and glue the D tabs to the inside of Thumper’s head to close off the bottom.
- To put Thumper’s body together, fold each dashed line away from you. Glue the E tab to close his body. Slide the body inside the bottom of Thumper’s head up to the grey line. Make sure Thumper’s hands are in front.
- Fold and glue Thumper’s ears in half so the design is now two-sided. Use the tab at the end of the ears to glue the ears to the top of Thumper’s head. Make sure the pink part of the ears is in front.
- Fold and glue Thumper’s tail in half so the design is now two-sided. Use the tab at the end of the tail to glue it to the middle part of Thumper’s backside. Make sure the tail doesn’t hang down lower than the backside or Thumper won’t sit flat on a table.
- Fold and glue Thumper’s feet the same way you did his ears and tail. Attach the feet to either side of Thumper’s body.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago