This beautiful Tinker Bell Silhouette Wall Decoration will make a lovely addition to your child’s room. Combine it with Tinker Bell’s Jewelry Box and you’ll have a room fit for fairy.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Cardstock for pattern
- Craft paper or construction paper for wall decoration (two colors)
- Craft knife
How To Make It
- Print the Tinker Bell Template, Frame Template, and Frame Backing Template on cardstock and cut them out. You will use these as patterns to create your wall decoration. You may find it easier to use a craft knife to cut out the smaller details. This tool is only intended for use by a grownup.
- Trace the Tinker Bell pattern on craft paper or construction paper and cut it out. You can use any color of paper you like.
- Trace the Frame pattern on craft paper in the same color you used for Tinker Bell, and cut it out.
- Trace the Frame Backing pattern on craft paper. Use a different color than what you used for Tinker Bell.
- Glue the Frame Backing to the back of the Frame.
- Arrange Tinker Bell in the center of your frame and glue her in place. You can decorate your frame with a small bow or add other embellishments if you’d like. Your Tinker Bell decoration is now ready to hang on your wall.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago