This crown features Tinker Bell framed by beautiful autumn leaves. Make a fashion statement and become the talk of Pixie Hollow with this festive accessory!
Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Bobby pins (optional)
How To Make It
- Print the crown on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Apply glue or double-sided tape to one end of the right extension and one end of the left extension. Secure the left and right extensions to the front of the crown.
- Add the extra leaves to the crown in any position you like.
- Wrap the crown around your child’s head and secure with glue or double-sided tape. You may also use bobby pins to secure the crown to your child’s head.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago