Send a heartfelt Valentine’s Day message with Tinker Bell’s flitterific pop-up card!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
How To Make It
- Print the card and cut out the outside box along the solid line. Do not cut along the dashed lines — these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Use a craft knife to cut the solid outline of the heart. Do not cut where the line is broken on either side of the heart.
- Fold the card horizontally (away from you). Carefully pinch the heart along the dotted line to make a crease away from you. Now, fold the card again vertically towards you while carefully making sure the heart folds in the opposite direction along the crease. This creates the pop-out effect.
- Have your kids write a special note on the inside of the card!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago