Go to infinity and beyond with your own 3D collectible Buzz Lightyear.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or card stock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Build the parts one a a time by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order, using glue or double-sided tape. To build the gloves, fold each one in half along the dashed line and butterfly the tabs outward. Secure the gloves so the designs are two-sided.
- When you’ve finished building the torso, head, waist, upper legs, boots, and arms, construct Buzz from the bottom up by first attaching the upper legs to the boots.
- Continue construction by attaching the waist to the upper legs, the torso to the waist, and the head to the torso.
- Attach each arm to Buzz’s torso where indicated, then attach Buzz’s gloves to his wrists.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago