I’m so excited to share this DIY inspired by the funniest duo in Toy Story 4, Ducky and Bunny! These goody bags are super simple to put together, and they’re perfect for holding party favors, popcorn, or any other goodies you make.
What You’ll Need
- Yellow and blue paper bags
- Blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, white, and black construction paper
How To Make It
- Cut off about 3 inches off the top of the yellow bag. This is to make Ducky look shorter than Bunny.
- On the color construction paper, draw out the shapes that make up Ducky and Bunny’s faces and bodies. It may be helpful to reference a Ducky and Bunny image on the internet. Use the scissors to cut out the shapes.
- Glue the Ducky shapes on the yellow bag and the Bunny shapes on the blue bag.
- Fill with popcorn, candy, or other treats! Enjoy!
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.