The gang’s all here with these painted pumpkins inspired by Bo, Woody, Forky, and Buzz. Grab some mini pumpkins, a few craft supplies and paints, and get crafting while you watch Toy Story 4!
What You’ll Need
- 4 mini pumpkins
- Colorful acrylic paints
- Paint brushes
- Pink, light and dark brown, and white craft foam
- Brown embroidery thread and needle
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- To make Woody’s hat, cut out a large oval for the brim. Cut a small circle out of the middle. Next, cut a rounded, triangular shape for the top of the hat. Cut out a long rectangle to go around the hat, and cut a shallow scoop out of it, so it’s higher on the sides and lower in the middle.
- Thread your embroidery needle with a double strand of thread and sew around the edge of the brim in large, spaced out stitches.
- Wrap the rectangle around the top of the hat piece and hot glue it in place. Then hot glue that piece onto the brim.
- Cut out a long, thin rectangle from the darker shade of brown. Hot glue it around the base of the hat.
- To make Bo’s bow, cut out the bow shape and a thin rectangle.
- Take the two ends and glue them together in the middle. Wrap the rectangle around the middle and hot glue it in place in the back. Cut out one more long thin strip for the ribbon on her head.
- To make Forky’s topper, use white craft foam to cut out prongs. Make sure to arch the bottom of the piece to fit along the top of the pumpkin.
- Paint your pumpkins with a white base coat. Let dry completely.
- Paint faces on Bo, Buzz and Woody, and hair on Bo and Woody. Add white, purple and green detail to Buzz.
- Hot glue Bo’s ribbon and bow, Forky’s topper, and Woody’s hat to the pumpkins.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 7 months Ago