Not every Halloween decoration needs to be scary—take a hint from this adorable DIY! Featuring everyone’s favorite little green men, these Toy Story Alien Pumpkins will help transform your home into Pizza Planet.
Scroll through to learn how to craft this festive decor.
What You’ll Need
- White craft pumpkin
- Lime and dark green, white, and black acrylic paint
- Lime green craft foam
- Lime green pom-pom
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Paint the entire craft pumpkin with lime green paint. Let it dry.
- Use the white paint to create three ovals for the alien’s eyes. Let it dry.
- Use black paint for the alien’s mouth.
- With dark green paint, add shadows on the top and bottom of the eyes and the bottom of the mouth.
- With black paint, add pupils to each eye.
- Cut out the alien’s ears from lime green craft foam. Hot glue them into place on either side of the pumpkin.
- Cut out the alien’s antenna from lime green craft foam. Hot glue the lime green pom-pom on top. Hot glue the completed antenna to the stem of the pumpkin. Repeat the steps for additional alien pumpkins.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.