Help your little one show they’re eternally grateful to Dad with this Toy Story–inspired felt banner! He is sure to love this creative tribute to Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and the adorable Toy Story Aliens this Father’s Day!
For more Disney magic, check out these Disney•Pixar DIYs:
What You’ll Need
- White, blue, yellow, teal, green, black, light blue, purple, gold, gray, and orange felt
- Red bandana
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Cut out 9 pennant shapes. 1 white, 2 blue, 1 yellow, and 5 teal.
- Decorate the white pennant like Buzz Lightyear! Cut out green pieces for his chest plate, then add his buttons and insignia, along with 2 purple stripes on each side. Use light blue or gray at the top.
- Decorate the yellow one like Woody. Add thin red strips to create the pattern, use black and white felt to make his cow print vest, gold for his star, and gray or white for his buttons. Use the red bandana along the top.
- Decorate the 2 blue pennants as Aliens! Use green along the top (don’t forget ears and an antenna!), purple below that, then add a dark blue belt, and an orange and yellow Pizza Planet logo.
- Write your message on white felt, cut it out, then add to the remaining teal pennants.
- Glue all pieces down. Then, glue each pennant onto string. You can make a long banner or break it up into layers.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.