Happy holidays and beyond! Turn Buzz and Woody into adorable ornaments for your tree.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or string
- Clear nail polish
How To Make It
- Print the ornaments on shrink paper and cut them out.
- Punch a hole through each ornament before you bake them.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the ornaments in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the
shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the ornament is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Use a hook or ribbon to hang your ornaments on the tree.
Cutting and baking should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago