Every visit to a Disney Parks Resort is special, whether you’re celebrating a milestone, birthday, or just there to have some fun. Spending a day at Disney Parks is sure to create magical memories. If you’re like us, you never want to let go of each and every Park map. We wanted to think of a new way to save our Parks map souvenirs, so we decided to get creative and create this Mickey art idea. There are so many things you can do with this simple craft: Frame and display them on your wall, use them as bookmarks, or even to write a note on the back to give as a one-of-a-kind card to a loved one. And the best part is that each one looks unique!
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Mickey Mouse template
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue stick
- 2 Disney Parks maps (or magazine clippings if you don’t have maps)
How To Make It
- Download and print the Mickey Mouse template onto regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut your Disney Parks maps into thin strips.
- Carefully cut out the Mickey shapes you would like to use.
- Glue your Disney Parks map strips onto the Mickey shapes.
- Trim around the Mickey shape to remove the excess strips hanging over the edges. It helps to flip the craft over so the cardstock faces up while cutting.
- Frame your masterpiece, or use as bookmarks or notecards for friends and loved ones!
All cutting should be supervised by an adult.