Did you know… Disney Dollars, the official currency of the Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort, can help you add a little extra magic to your Disney vacation? Each dollar has a unique character portrait making them a fun (hard to let go of) alternative to gift cards for kids.
Let Donald’s Uncle Scrooge keep your child’s unspent magical cash safe in their room with this fun printable money bin.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 empty, tall tissue box
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Decoupage glue (optional)
How To Make It
- Print out the cover on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each piece. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Cut out the white space on the top of the tissue box cover. Line it up with the top of the box and glue or tape it down.
- Line up the sides of the box covers and wrap them around the box. Glue or tape them into place.
- For a longer-lasting craft, use decoupage glue to seal the cover to the box.
Cutting should be done by an adult.