Adventure is out there, and it’s not hard to find when you’re tagging along with Carl and Russell. Print these UP finger puppets, and bring the characters to life with your imagination. The sky is the limit!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Scissors (or craft knife)
- Transparent tape
How To Make It
- Print the puppets on regular paper or card stock and cut them out. Be sure to cut along all solid lines.
- Wrap the tabs of one puppet around the puppeteer’s finger, and use tape to secure.
- Remove puppet from finger, and repeat step 2 with the rest of the puppets.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago