Put together this fun and easy 3D character of Russell and keep him close by to always remind you that adventure is everywhere!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Scissors (or craft knife)
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out all of the pages on card stock or regular paper. Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Russell’s body, flag, and each of his arms. Do not cut along the dashed lines in the body or arms — these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Take Russell’s body and make all of the folds along the dashed lines for the body and the tabs. Make each fold away from you except for Russell’s legs. For Russell’s legs, fold the top dashed line towards you and the bottom dashed line away from you. This will help him sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of Russell’s body. The glued tabs will create a box (his backpack) on Russell’s back.
- Fold each of Russell’s arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Glue each arm to Russell’s sides.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago