Ursula is by far one of the best Disney Villains around, so it’s only fitting for your little one to channel her iconic fashion this Halloween — with replicas of her bold earrings and voice-snatching necklace.
Paint some shells, add string and clip-on posts, and your kids will have the most wicked accessories. Scroll through for the Ursula’s Shell Jewelry tutorial.
For more villainous ideas, watch this DIY silhouette tutorial:
What You’ll Need
- 1 large, round seashell (for necklace)
- 2 small, thin shells (for earrings)
- Yellow and purple paint
- Gold and silver glitter paint
- 2 clip-on earring posts
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Black cord
How To Make It
- Paint the larger shell yellow, and the 2 small shells purple.
- Once they are dry, paint a layer of gold glitter over the yellow shell, and silver over the purple ones.
- Once those layers are completely dry, glue the earring posts onto the smaller shells.
- Cut the black cord to size and knot.
- Glue the cord onto the inside of the larger shell.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.