Build this fun-loving, spunky character and take her on a kart racing adventure.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make folds along all dashed lines. Make sure you don’t miss the dashed lines running through the front and sides of her face.
- Cut out the square in the bottom of her head where indicated. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure tabs A through E on the head to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order. Secure the F tabs to the back of their corresponding panels to close the back of her head. Secure the G tabs to close the top back part of her head. Secure the H tabs to their corresponding panels to close off the top of her head. Complete the shape of the head by securing the I tabs to their corresponding panels.
- For the body, make two cuts along the solid brown lines between the tabs at her skirt where indicated. Form the shape of the torso and secure the A tab to its corresponding panel. Secure the B tabs to the inside panels of the torso. Attach the C tabs on the skirt to the corresponding C tabs on the bottom of her torso. Complete the shape of her skirt with the D tab.
- Carefully curl each leg into a tube and secure the tab to the inside of the leg. You can use a pen to help get a smooth curl and to hold the tab in place while the glue dries. Secure each leg to the bottom of the torso.
- Slip the head onto the neck of the torso. You may need to glue it into place once you have a proper fit.
- Fold the hood in half and secure the two sides together. Attach the hood to her back where indicated.
- Fold each arm in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Fold the tab back and use it to attach each arm to the side of the body where indicated with a light green triangle.
- Fold each ear in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the ears to the head where indicated with a faint rectangle.
- Fold the ponytail in half so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the ponytail to her head.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago