Great stories change lives. They introduce us to giant characters, exciting adventures and big dreams. Inspire reading with a bookmark craft that’s creative, fun, and totally Minnie.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Watercolor paper or card stock
- White crayon
- Watercolor paints
- Small bowl of water
How To Make It
- To create bookmark, use a ruler and pencil to draw a 2″ x 6″ rectangle on watercolor paper or card stock.
- Carefully cut out rectangle with scissors.
- Use white crayon to draw and color-in circles onto bookmark.
- Use a paintbrush to drop water onto watercolor paint palette.
- Paint color over crayon to magically reveal polka dots!
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago